Happy Birthday, Me!

I remember when I was 17, sitting with my friends, swearing we would never live long enough to see 30. It's a wonder I've made it this far!

So now I turn 31, over the next few days, I'm going to attempt to post my life story. I did kind of an overview of my parents a few months ago, I just feel if I'm going to keep an online journal, I should at least write some kind of small autobiography.

No big plans for tonight. I'm pretty sure I'll get the usual phone calls, cards, silly gag gifts, and some quality time with the wife. I was asked what I wanted for my birthday. I can only think of what other people need. I take that as pretty deep contentment with my own life.

God, I'm so old now...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019