Ozzfest Bands Announced!

: : Ozzfest 2005 : : Get The Best Seats Here!

Here's the list:

Black Sabbath
Iron Maiden
Killswitch Engage
Shadows Fall
Black Label Society

The second stage will be headlined by Rob Zombie.

Other acts are:

As I Lay Dying
Mastodon
The Haunted
In Flames
Arch Enemy
The Black Dahlia Murder
Bury Your Dead
Soilwork
Trivium
It Dies Today
A Dozen Furies

I'm friggen' stoked! Most of the bands are no surprise. I'm sure over the next couple weeks some bands are going to be added, because that's a pretty thin main stage. I'm thinking they're going to give Iron Maiden a longer set, and they should.

I'm hoping Hatebreed, Disturbed, Mudvayne, and Tool get asked to jump on. I'm thinking for sure Anthrax will be added too.

Look for me at the DC event on July 24!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links