Blah Blah

I've been quiet all week. I haven't had really a lot to say either. Between the impending move, taxes, getting the car fixed, paying bills, and other fun money issues I just haven't had anything on my mind.

Money issues always makes me crabby anyways! I hate it when I have to come up with a fortune and I can barely scrape pennies together.

Some stuff going on lately:

Mudvayne's new CD dropped last week. I had to get it. Lucky for me, Jessi hooked me up with a 50 dollar gift card so I got to get it for the low low cost of free. It's an awesome CD. Definately not their best work, but they did put a lot of time and energy in creating it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mudvayne's New CD

The Screen Savers is back....sorta. Podcasting is so freaking sweet. Check out their site and tune in.

It's finally springtime. I'm so happy. I just got so tired of cold weather.

Ok, enough whining. I have laundry to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019