For Jadie..

I grabbed this from her LJ account and I figured what better way to say TTFN than with this:

1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. Tigger cuz yer so bouncy, n stuff.
2. Am I lovable? You are probably the most loveable, sweetest person I know.
3. How long have you known me? A little over 5 years..maybe 5 1/2 years?
4. How did we meet? At JCrew. I'm the guy that let you go home early all the time:)
5. What was your first impression? I love her hair.
6. Do you still think that way about me now? Your hair still rocks.
7. What do you think my weakness is? Skinny marines and gay elves.
8. Do you think I'll get married? nah, you'll shack up with that eskimo forever;)
9. What makes me happy? Giving you points for your superb metal knowlege.
10. What makes me sad? Anyone that would hurt a cat or your friends.
11. What reminds you of me? Mudvayne - Happy. Damn you! heh
12. If you could give me anything what would it be? The money to pay your bills and get tattoos.
13. How well do you know me? Probably more than anyone, tho I'll never know all.
14. When's the last time you saw me? Last night. Thank you again for helping me clean.
15. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? I've pretty much told you whatever I think.
16. Do you think I could kill someone? Sometimes I wonder about you.
17. Describe me in one word. Ecclectic.
18. Do you think our friendship is getting stronger/weaker/or staying the same? Much stronger.
19. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen? Absolutely.
20. Are you going to put this in your journal and see what I say about you? Too late!

I know it's not going to be easy. It's never easy to move away from a really close friend. I just wanted to publicly thank you for being the best friend anyone could have. You've taught me a lot. Keep your head up and be strong. We're going to have a lot of fun over the next few years. You know where to find me at anytime. Ever.

Name your firstborn after me too, that's got to be worth..ohhh 50,000 points?

Comments

  1. Awwwwwww *sniffle* Thank you so much for everything dude. You've been the bestest friend a girl with cool hair could ever ask for :)
    50,000 points for my firstborn? I don't think so! I got like 10 mil for Ozzfest!!!! :)
    We'll see you Thursday dude. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links