Top 16 Country Songs

16. It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night ThatChewed Your Ass Out All Day Long
15. If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life,Then Number Two On You
14. If The Phone Don't Ring,You'll Know It's Me
13. How Can I Miss YouIf You Won't Go Away?
12. I Liked You Better BeforeI Got to Know You So Well
11. I Still Miss You Baby,But My Aim's Gettin' Better
10. I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight'Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win
9. I'll Marry You Tomorrow,But Let's Honeymoon Tonight
8. I'm So Miserable Without You,It's Like You're Still Here
7. If I Had Shot You When I First Wanted To,I'd Be Out Of Prison By Now
6. My Wife Ran Off With My Best FriendAnd I Sure Do Miss Him
5. She Got The Ring And I Got The Finger
4. You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly
3. Her Teeth Was Stained But Her Heart Was Pure
2. She's Looking Better After Every Beer


And the Number one song is. . . .
1. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With Ugly Women,but I've Sure Woke Up With A Few

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links