Deep Thoughts

It's been a while since I let the mind of Mike flow all over my blog, so let's do it!

  • I've spent most of the morning tweaking the blog, adding links, playing with the html code. What do you think? I think it looks pretty darn spiffy. As always if something just looks completely out of place, just add a comment.
  • Work is going well. I enjoy the place so much better than my last job. Now we are in the middle of construction and by next week I should have my own desk! And computer! And printer! Yay!
  • Kat is nose deep in school right now. She's going to have to take classes in the summer to complete her foundation of art so she can declare her major. 2006 is going to be a very busy year for her. She also is out looking for work since Sephora only needed her during the holidays.
  • Speaking of Kat, her birthday is coming up on the 7th. And she thinks 24 is old! pfft.
  • I just do not have a life right now!
  • Today I'm going to be catching the football games. I have a feeling they're both going to be intense matchups. I'll predict that the winners will be Carolina and Denver. I think that would be an awesome Super Bowl.
  • Jessi and her dad are clearing out her apartment. She found a roomate in Appomattox and should be all settled around the first weekend in February. Be sure to call her an Appomattox girl whenever you talk to her.
  • We need to have another Wrecking Crew gathering. We have been so scattered over the past few months! I'm thinking of having a big ass cookout and drunkfest at the Reams family cabin on the James River around the 4th of July.
  • The spring concert season is all over us! I have to save up and get In Flames tickets soon. Korn and Mudvayne will be closeby in March as is Nine Inch Nails. If anyone wants to go to these, please let me know so I can make plans!
  • Lately I'm glad I never pursued my dream to be a coal miner.
That's all for now. There just isn't all that much going on. Just sitting and enjoying the wife's laptop.

Comments

  1. Coal Mines or Office hmmmm....black lung or 10 women in menopause(sp?)...hemmm....still up in the air on that one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. After today I'm going to wish my cubicle had a door. Too bad they won't let me wear headphones!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019