Ozzfest Lineup Announced!

Here we go again, kids. This is what's announced so far. I'm stoked. As much as I said I didn't want to give Sharon another dime for being such a biyatch to Iron Maiden last year, I can drop 30 to support these bands!

For more on these bands, check out my MySpace account. I'll rotate the bands on my top 8 so everyone can have some metal/hardcore/post hardcore/death metal goodness.

Main Stage:

OZZY OSBOURNE
SYSTEM OF A DOWN
DISTURBED

TBA**
HATEBREED
LACUNA COIL


**Major main-stage band to be announced on May 23

Second Stage:

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY
ATREYU
UNEARTH
BLEEDING THROUGH
NORMA JEAN


Second Stage (rotating):

A LIFE ONCE LOST
STRAPPING YOUNG LAD
THE RED CHORD
FULL BLOWN CHAOS
WALLS OF JERICHO
ALL THAT REMAINS
BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates