Thursday, March 9, 2006

Ozzfest Lineup Announced!

Here we go again, kids. This is what's announced so far. I'm stoked. As much as I said I didn't want to give Sharon another dime for being such a biyatch to Iron Maiden last year, I can drop 30 to support these bands!

For more on these bands, check out my MySpace account. I'll rotate the bands on my top 8 so everyone can have some metal/hardcore/post hardcore/death metal goodness.

Main Stage:

OZZY OSBOURNE
SYSTEM OF A DOWN
DISTURBED

TBA**
HATEBREED
LACUNA COIL


**Major main-stage band to be announced on May 23

Second Stage:

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY
ATREYU
UNEARTH
BLEEDING THROUGH
NORMA JEAN


Second Stage (rotating):

A LIFE ONCE LOST
STRAPPING YOUNG LAD
THE RED CHORD
FULL BLOWN CHAOS
WALLS OF JERICHO
ALL THAT REMAINS
BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME