What Have You Done?

I know, Salma, I finished the overhaul of my blog! It's a complete change of pace from what I had before, and I have a long way to go. I'm working on my header now, which takes time. I do like the look, though. It's calming and lazy..like me.

I just have to be sure to use bright enough colors so that people aren't squinting too hard at my content. And I have to find the floating problem that is causing this site to go crazy on Internet Explorer. Stick with Firefox or any other browser until I have that fixed.


Check out Kelly's blog. He had an exciting day. Also be sure to check back for pictures and stories from his Mexican adventure.

Jessi will be here tomorrow night and I have a weekend of fun lined up including trips to Short Pump, Carytown, downtown, and of course the Chilli Cook Off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019