Holiday Weekend Fun!

I'm going to have so much fun this weekend. Here's the tentative plans so far...

Tonight around 8 or so, Jessi will be coming in to spend the weekend. We're then going to catch the premiere of X3 which we have both been looking forward to for a long time. I don't think I've been this excited for a movie coming out for a long time. I'm anxious to see how they draw this trilogy to an end. I have a feeling they will leave room for another movie maybe later on down the road.

From there, Jessi and I are going back to the casa to chill and relax and probably turn in early and prepare for Saturday.

Saturday we are going to hit the Hot Topic so she can spend the $100.00 (shh) in gift cards that she got for her birthday. It's going to be like watching a kid in a candy store. She goes crazy in there as it is but with that kind of spending money she's going to be getting shirts, boots, pants, hair dye, stickers, pins, you name it. I'm going to have fun just watching her shop her head off.

Saturday night we are heading to Alleykatz to catch some Luche Libre (that's Mexican wrestling, but my readers know this stuff).

There we are going to meet up with Janine, who I'm going to be so very happy to see because I have not seen her since Thursday morning when she dropped me off at work. Then we are going to see Darrell's band D Ray and the Shockers which are playing there. I'm thinking we'll all go bar hopping after the wrestling stuff ends maybe and crash real late.


Sunday and Monday, I don't think there is anything scheduled at all. Jessi and I are going to be super lazy and relax and watch movies and explore around town some, but I don't predict anything out of the ordinary.

I'm going to have a blast and I'll be back around Tuesday to recap everything. I'm going to go over summer plans, recap the summer venues, and share some insight on the new lady in my life. It will be interesting reading, stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview