Summer Festivus

They are coming together more and more. Being the eager beaver I am, I just thought I'd create my one stop directory of bands and I'll link it into the header later on for quick and easy reference, how nerdy is that?

Ozzfest Main Stage:
Ozzy Osbourne
System of a Down
Disturbed
Avenged Sevenfold
Lacuna Coil
Hatebreed
Dragonforce

Second Stage:
Black Label Society
Atreyu


Unearth
Norma Jean
Bleeding Through
Walls of Jericho
The Red Chord
A Life Once Lost
Strapping Young Lad
All That Remains
Full Blown Chaos
Between The Buried And Me
Bad Acid Trip

Sounds of the Underground:
AS I LAY DYING
IN FLAMES
TRIVIUM
CANNIBAL CORPSE
GWAR
CONVERGE
TERROR
THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER
BEHEMOTH
THE CHARIOT
HORSE THE BAND
DOG FASHION DISCO
MUNICIPAL WASTE
THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD
ASSEMBLE






Gigantour: Megadeth
Arch Enemy
more announced soon!











Unholy Alliance Tour:
Slayer
Lamb of God
Mastodon
Children of Bodom
Thine Eyes Bleed





Family Values Tour:
Korn
Deftones
Stone Sour
Dir en Gray
Flyleaf
Deadsy
Bury Your Dead
more to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019