Under a Spell

Here's a rundown of what I've been doing over the past several days:

Played with my iPod, played with my iPod, played with my iPod, played with my iPod, played with my iPod, played with my iPod, played with my iPod, played with my iPod, played with my iPod, played with my iPod, played with my iPod, played with my iPod, played with my iPod, played with my iPod, played with my iPod, played with my iPod, and played with my iPod.

I know, I've been slacking on the blogging, I've slacked on my radio station. I suck. The station is back on the air again, so please tune in, metalheads. I'm obviously updating the blog now, so that takes care of two birds with one big, smooth, stone.

New Year's came and went pretty quick. Janine and I hopped in the PT Cruiser and rode to Easton, Maryland to party with her friends. I had such a good time with them. I can see why Janine is so close to them. They're all so laid back and fun and genuine people. We all got pretty tipsy, I only had a couple beers, but that's ok.

The drive back was interesting. We took some advice and took Route 13 home, and if any of you know that road, you know that takes you all the way down the eastern seaboard to Norfolk. So, yeah, we took the long way home, but quality time with Janine is quality time and it was all worth it. I know I'll be driving next time, though, so she can take naps and control the iPod. She could only tolerate so many podcasts in one night!

We did get to see a cool historical monument, if you will on the way back. This old church was built in 1690 and burned almost 200 years later. Thomas Bacon wrote "Bacon's Laws" at that building, so who knew Virginia isn't the only placed packed with colonial history.

Things have pretty much been low key since the new year began. Janine and I have been watching Oz, which suprisingly, I'm enjoying! I don't think I've seen that much sausage since my high school gym days and I can live without seeing that much more, but I'm sure with programming based on state prison, I'm going to see a lot of peter. Great..

At any rate, it's time for me to go play with my iPod some more. I have packed it with everything I have and I'm still about 10% capacity. Hot damn I love this thing. Thank you so much, Janine!! This is the best present anyone could ever get for me!

Stay tuned, more pics will be coming, when I get my hands on the camera again.

Comments

  1. That's what Janine said!

    Fine, there's a bunch of attractive bad boys. Why can't they at least have both slutty and attractive female guards? Enough of the sausage and butch fest!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links