Random Returns

I do this now and again..instead of something with any kind of format..I just get random!

  • I have a new found respect for Joe Rogan.
  • The Dark Knight, which comes out next year will feature both The Joker and Two Face. I can't wait for that to hit theaters!
  • I'm playing fantasy NASCAR for the first time with Kelly and his friends. If I were to lose, I might be embarrased, but that won't happen. Go Biffle! I don't know what plans they have for the Daytona 500 tomorrow, but more than likely, Miss Clairol 2006/2007 and I will be there.
  • Matt from Gojira-X is celebrating a birthday. Janine and I will be there to celebrate tonight. Salud!
  • We are 2 seasons away from finishing Oz. That show just got more and more brutal towards the end didn't it?
  • Did I mention Tool will be playing in Richmond on April 15th? I'm sure I might have said something to that effect. I'm not sure who's opening for them yet, but so far this year bands like Isis and Mastodon have opened for them. They usually pick really strange bands to open. When I saw them before, The Melvins were opening for them.
  • I have a lot of cleaning to do.
That's all for today. Fun times are acoming!

Comments

  1. plans? come on...its sunday and a race... beer, vodka, chicken wings and shit on a shingle!! Go #38!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview