Fancyness

It has been a busy couple of days but I've gotten to eat at two of the finest restaurants in Richmond!
Text Color
Last night after work, we all got together at Franco's Italian Ristorante to have dinner with some guest speakers at our symposium. That was a very enjoyable evening. I got to meet one of my biggest producers, and got a few stories from my boss on Kelly. I'm sure there will be a time when I can share those stories! I had the penne alla vodka, and it was very good, I highly recommend it.

The food was wonderful. There's something about eating at a fancy restaurant, something about eating food that requires different utensils, something about a dimly lit room and lots of Chardonnay.

Tonight, to honor my first year with Janine, I made reservations at The Tobacco Company in downtown Richmond. I'm sure many people figured out from my hint the location. We had a really, really good time. Our waiter, Jay, was helpful and professional. The food was amazing. I was just thrilled to see Janine's response to everything. She is fond of that classic style, or as she said, the perfect mix of wood and metal. The building has years of character and it's a very nice atmosphere.

Have I said lately how unbelievably lucky I am? Janine is so good to me, and it was such an honor to take her out to celebrate our good fortunes and each other.

I can defiantely get used to the finer things in life, but to me there's nothing like eating food off of a bone, or soaking greasy fried foods in gallons of delicious ketchup!

Comments

  1. okay now... what did she say??? am i fired... jeff and i wish you and miss clairol the best

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview