More Festival?

Janine really likes Haste the Day. I like em too, very metalcore, but that's ok. So I'm really interested in going. I assume that it's a show at the Norva where maybe three other bands were playing.

Boy was I wrong. I give you the 2007 line up to the Van's Warped Tour. All 9 million bands! Heck yeah, I'll go!




A Static Lullaby
The Actual
Agent Orange
Alesana
Alkaline Trio
All Time Low
The Almost
Amber Pacific
Anberlin
As Cities Burn
As I Lay Dying
Authority Zero
The Automatic
Bad Religion
Bayside
Biffy Clyro
Big D And The Kids Table
Bleed The Dream
Bless The Fall
Boys Like Girls
The Briggs
Buck O Nine
The Chariot
Chiodos
Cinematic Sunrise
Circa Survive
Coheed And Cambria
The Confession
Cute Is What We Aim For
Daphne Loves Derby
Desperation Squad
The Dear And Departed
Dont Die Cindy
Drop Dead Gorgeous
Envy On The Coast
Escape The Fate
Evaline
The Fabulous Rudies
Family Force 5
Fishbone
Flogging Molly
The Fold
Funeral For A Friend
Gallows
The Graduate
Haste The Day
Hawthorne Heights
Hot Rod Circuit
The Human Abstract
I Am Ghost
It Dies Today
Jonzetta
Kaddisfly
Karate High School
Killswitch Engage
K-os
Lorene Drive
Ludo
Mayday Parade
Maylene And The Sons
The Matches
MC Chris
Meg And Dia
Monty Are I
Mustard Plug
My American Heart
Natives Of The New Dawn
New Found Glory
New Year's Day
Norma Jean
Nothington
Paramore
Parkway Drive
Pennywise
Pepper
Pistolita
Play Radio Play
POS
Poison The Well
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Revolution Mother
The Rocket Summer
The Salads
Scary Kids Scaring Kids
Set Your Goals
Spill Canvas
Social Code
So They Say
The Starting Line
Still Remains
Straylight Run
Street Drum Corps
Sum 41
Supernova
The Toasters
Throwdown
Throw The Fight
Tiger Army
Underoath
The Used
The Unseen
Valencia
The Vincent Black Shadow
The Vandals
Yellowcard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates