Giddy Metal Monday

I've been just giddy all day with my Green Bay Packers winning yet another game, not to mention a big conference game. I figured for Metal Monday I would play something appropriate.

I never considered and I know many don't consider Queen to be a metal band, but they have been probably one of the biggest and most influential bands in Rock and in music. Freddie Mercury died 16 years ago this month. I'm always sad when I think about his passing selfishly because I never got to see Queen in all it's glory. I give you the biggest "I'm about to kick your ass" anthems in music.

Hopefully soon, I'll be playing another classic Queen song. Hopefully in January...you know, after the Super Bowl. Something about being champions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview