Lazy Saturday

I've been up for quite a while now. Janine had to open today. I decided to get up and play Super Mario Galaxy. Janine got it for me the other night and it's a pretty fun game! I could never thank her enough. She's been so good to me these past couple weeks buying dinner, the game, taking care of me when I was sick, even laughing at my jokes, which makes me feel good. Here's a shot of her playing Super Mario World.

This Mario game is pretty difficult, but there hasn't been any real challenges to the game yet. The trick is th
at I'm still trying to figure out how to play games with the wiimote and with the nunchuk. I'm used to pressing buttons and only moving to partake in snacks and to drink sodas (which is what I'm also doing today, as it appears).

The other issue lately is that I'm using a wireless sensor and it's been crapping out on me. I'll lose the sync and have to go turn the sensor off and back on again for the pointer to work. Today, though, it's been working ok.

So I'm going to spend my weekend playing the game and watching football.
I'm sure I'll post again tomorrow, and I'm sure my evening will be eventful, but for today. I get to relax, and be lazy. Did I mention the kittens got adopted? I won't be posting any more kitten pictures! At least not until Momma cat gets pregnant again. Which is probably within the next 2-3 weeks.

Comments

  1. Hmmmm... i still can't get into video games... if you are having wireless problems, some of the issues could be close proximity of a microwave oven, if you are trying to use a wireless internet connections, it could mess up your signal, batteries, and a leaf blower...hint hint...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links