Thankfulness

This time of year I sit back to reflect on just how freaking lucky I am. I mean I try to be a grateful person. I always look at the good in my life when life hands me lemons. I'm always trying to see the bright side of things, even though I come across negatively. I have always wanted to be an optimistic person.

I'm always thankful for the basic, simple things in life. I have a nice roof over my head. I have an insanely generous and wonderful family, I have a great job, good friends, but most of all I have a wonderful woman in my life.

I know I can't say enough how good you've been to me, Janine. First, I want to thank you this year. Thanks for putting up with me. I know I can be a pain in the behind. You've been very patient with me in many ways and I just want to say, thank you. You mean the world to me.

I want to also express my gratitude to my parents. I've had their ear at any time this year and they've given me some really solid advice. Over the years I've learned so much from my Mom and I've received such practical hands on life lessons from my Dad, that I could never chronicle them, but one day I will try. If I ever write a book, it'll be about how my parents molded me into who I am today.

Jessi, I have not mentioned you in a while. You've been a good, good friend over the years. Thank you for being patient. I know we're all looking forward to meeting up again, if anything to try this Rose wine that's been screaming at me from my closet! I know you're happy to be finally divorced, and I know that you and Sam are going to have a wonderful life together.

Kelly, thanks to you and Jeff for being good friends
and good hosts when we visit. I look forward to the big Christmas party. I can't wait to see the new decor!


I am so blessed. I feel that God has always provided for me and I've always landed on my feet. I just wanted to make sure that I took a second to express how happy and whole I am now. Thanks to all of your for reading and being patient while this site evolves. I have a lot of cool, new things coming in the new year. Please stay tuned!

Again, thank you all! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Comments

  1. Gobble Gobble... happy turkey day... and thank you for being our friends...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww :) I'm so glad you're happy Mikey!!!
    And thank you for the blogpimpage.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview