Saturday with Flock



So I finally decided to check out a new web browser. Flock promises to deliver everything that we love about surfing the interwebs with one noticeable twist. Now you can integrate your own social networks with the browser to make sharing links, videos, pics, etc, really simple.

I'm even posting this from Flock, they have a built in editor to post straight to my blogger account without even having to visit the site. And on top of that, all I had to do to load the screen shot was to drag the item into my clipboard.


This makes a lot of things that I do on a daily basis a lot easier. I think overall, it has some way to go. For example, there are other networks that I'm on, that would really be nice to have integrated on flock, such as Pownce. There was no word wrap when I was trying to read my Twitter feed, that's very annoying. There are a few minor bugs, but overall I highly recommend everyone downloading this browser and loading up all those hundreds of social networks that you belong to for yourself.

I wanted to add a quick addendum to this post. I had heard from someone that this takes less resources than Firefox. This turns out to be bologna because I'm looking at it taking up a lot more resources. I just wanted to point this out.

Blogged with Flock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019