Some Pics, Some Thoughts

First let me assure everyone that there will be no posts or mention about Batman. I will not make another mention of Batman until I go to see the new Batman. So that's it for Batman. Now for some updates with pictures!

The guy on the floor is Janine's brother Wes. Now Wes is a pretty tall guy, but he looks pretty short when he lays across the floor in front of that massive plasma TV! It is also hard to stand when beholding the great Brett Favre in high definition. The turkey didn't help either. Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. We went to Janine's Moms house for dinner. Janine's sister made everything and it was delicious! All I can remember after that was a nap, football and the drive home.

I like showing off Janine's handy work. I'm very proud of her work! On the ends are two paintings of Janine and I in skeleton form. She did all that painting by hand. I'm still trying to figure out which one of us is taller. In the middle is a black wreath that she made and the camera cannot do it justice. It's very pretty and I love it. I'm going to make it a point to show off her craft work because her work, like she, is very very awesome! These items are hanging over the head of our bed. It goes well with the black and gold comforter.

I've had to channel the ghost of Paul Bunyan all week because I left my jacket in Lynchburg. Janine and I spent our last weekend there hanging out with Sam and Jessi. I got a really neat wine stopper and Jessi knitted Janine and me some goodies that we will post later. So until I can go out and get a jacket, I've been getting up a little earlier to warm up the car, and bundling up with whatever I can find. Those years up north really helped me out too! My goodness I look like a mountain man in that picture.

There isn't much else going on right now. We are just counting down the days until Christmas. I look forward to hanging out at Kelly's place this Saturday. He has brought back his annual partay and I'll have picture evidence of a good time had by all!

Comments

  1. Lest I forget to tell you some other time, I found Neener's knitting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview