Weekend Recharge

I've had a pretty productive weekend. I've mostly worked on the house, trying to keep things nice, clean and organized. I've done some work outside too, I really need to get rid of these leaves though. Saturday night, Janine and I went to her Mom's for dinner and to watch Hairspray. It's a musical.

Those of you following my twitter feed knows about the agony and celebration that was my Packers winning yesterday over the Seahawks. It started out so, so bad. I really felt nauseous. Here's Ryan Grant's highlights, you can see for yourself. He fumbled twice in the first 5 minutes of the game but turned things around scoring 3 touchdowns.


Brett Favre as always was magnificent. I am pretty much now convinced that he's going to play another year of football. I hope he does too, he's really good for the game. I'd love nothing more than for Favre and the Packers to beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Man..


Today's pretty much the same. Some house cleaning during the day while watching football followed by dinner with Janine tonight with her coworkers. I expect it to be a good time. Then it's back to work for a another week. I'm expecting to be worked to death tomorrow...I'm ready for it, I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview