Posting For The Sake of Posting

My posting has really fallen off lately. Heck I've even done some posts via my mobile. So I figure I should just post and get back into the rhythm of posting again. I can't say there's anything new, it's the same story today as it has been for the past two months.

The house shopping had taken several turns over the past week but ultimately things ended up where we were two weeks ago, and that's in house shopping mode. The good news is we have a couple of prospects and I'm hoping we'll be putting a contract in soon...keep us in your thoughts, prayers, and well wishes.

I have just been a content sponge over the past month, but have not had the creative abilities to create content or post something funny or thought provoking. I think my thoughts have drifted like most have in the blogging world. With the super ease of social networking and being able to reach a ground roots audience quickly by these means is doing a good job of limiting my ability to post stuff here.

I'm thinking about bringing in some guest bloggers, maybe even doing some guest work on other blogs. I think it's time I micromanaged this from big, big blog, to something that works more like those social networks. So we'll see what happens. In the meantime, if you'd like to write for The Lewis Show, or if you'd like me to be a guest blogger, send me an email, that link is up on top of the site under "Contact Me".

It's a new day, maybe it's time to redefine blogging as we know it.

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates