Merry Christmas

Janine and I just wanted to take a moment to wish our readers a Merry Christmas and wishes for a happy holiday season and a prosperous New Year.

See even I can get into the holiday spirit despite my grinchyness.

We got lots of good presents this year. She got a new iPod, a Flip Ultra camcorder, some Godiva chocolates (which she's yet to share with me), and some earrrings. I got a backup external hard drive, a Wiimote docking station, a tie clip, and the latest Simpsons Wii game.

We also got a Shop Vac and Toaster which were desperately needed, and some other odds and ends. I am left with one gag gift though, a bottle of Ukrops syrup. I probably shouldn't mention this gag because I think it would make a perfect re-gift. I mean who wouldn't love to receive a bottle of rich delicious maple syrup from Ukrops?

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview