It's a Wedding

This weekend Janine and I took off for Lynchburg to attend our very good friends' wedding. Jessi and Sam tied the knot over the weekend at her grandmother's house. Everything of course was beautiful and we had a good time. I'm very happy for them both, they are two souls that have so much in common and everyone can tell they really complete each other. So good for them, I'm very happy to know them.

I thought the humidity was going to kill me though. I forgot all about that thin mountain air!

Janine and I stayed close to our hotel Saturday night, venturing out to enjoy some Japanese take out and avoid the thunderstorms. Sunday, we went to their friend's house to throw down and enjoy their pool. The food was good and we had a good time. We're glad we finally got to hang out at least for a minute with everyone and just have fun.

We have some pictures, but I haven't bothered to unpack the camera, so I stole one from Jessi's photo stream on Flickr. I don't think I'll get a take down order, and even if I do, I'm going to declare fair use! Again, Mozoltov to the bride and groom!

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links