Happy Pick of the Week


With everything being so dreary this week as Ida slowly makes her way across the east coast, I figured my pick this week for a picture blog that always gives me the warm fuzzies anytime there's a new post.

My Milk Toof was created by Inhae Lee and features the adventures of two teeth (it's not as weird as it sounds) named ickle and Lardee. It's become a very popular blog and now these two famous molars have a book out which has already sold out of it's first publication. This just goes to show you can find success in the strangest places.

Or maybe the tooth fairy does exist.

This is a fun and sweet distraction from the every day and that is why this is my pick of the week.

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview