30 Seconds on the Clock

I really did purposefully forget to post yesterday being the last day of the month. I figured I had my 31 posts, I'd just post today and recap my month of blogging.

It's very hard to do this on a daily basis. My brain is fried in such a great way. I also realized some things that should help me out considerably. I've been trying to produce content. I am no content producer. My creative capabilities are slim. I've always been that person in the room that can carry a conversation, but very rarely am I able to start a conversation. I guess that makes me a pundit or a commentator.

I need to own my skill sets.

I figure I'll give my take on things I see, things I read, and appreciate the people that to like to read my insane ramblings. And I am thankful for my readers. I can see the people who visit the site and even those who read my feed and I am eternally grateful. I hope to live up to my own hype some day.

And now, since I didn't do it all month, it's time to get random about my 31 days of attempted blogging. Go:

  • Thank the heavens for spell correction!
  • I don't think I'm going to leave Blogger. I tried making a WordPress blog, I have all the micro blogging services, but this will always be home.
  • Coffee. It's unbeatable.
  • Posting blog posts from my phone was a great change of pace and something I will do more of in the future. 
  • I really need to keep working on this page. The background is terrible (hopefully was terrible soon).
  • Dinner for Schmucks was hilarious. I can only hope I'll never be paraded around for being the idiot that I am.
  • I'd still love guest writers, I'd still love to guest write. Give me a topic and I'll go thermonuclear.
  • Without spell check I would have spelled thermonuclear completely wrong, phew.
  • Without Janine I would have not made it with ideas from the past month. Thanks, Neener!
  • My yard is demanding more time, so it will get 30 minutes almost daily. Almost of course used in the vaguest of senses. 
  • I'm not sure what my yard has to do with blogging other than it's my co-nemesis. 
  • How cool is it that anyone can share their thoughts now? We've come a long way. I'll try not to take this great freedom for granted.
Again, I'm grateful. This past month was a lot of fun, but it went so fast! My last lesson was to manage and cherish the time that I have, because it's only going away quicker by the day. I don't want to focus on the end of the ride, just concentrate on the ride while I'm on it.

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links