It's very hard to do this on a daily basis. My brain is fried in such a great way. I also realized some things that should help me out considerably. I've been trying to produce content. I am no content producer. My creative capabilities are slim. I've always been that person in the room that can carry a conversation, but very rarely am I able to start a conversation. I guess that makes me a pundit or a commentator.
I need to own my skill sets.
I figure I'll give my take on things I see, things I read, and appreciate the people that to like to read my insane ramblings. And I am thankful for my readers. I can see the people who visit the site and even those who read my feed and I am eternally grateful. I hope to live up to my own hype some day.
And now, since I didn't do it all month, it's time to get random about my 31 days of attempted blogging. Go:
- Thank the heavens for spell correction!
- I don't think I'm going to leave Blogger. I tried making a WordPress blog, I have all the micro blogging services, but this will always be home.
- Coffee. It's unbeatable.
- Posting blog posts from my phone was a great change of pace and something I will do more of in the future.
- I really need to keep working on this page. The background is terrible (hopefully was terrible soon).
- Dinner for Schmucks was hilarious. I can only hope I'll never be paraded around for being the idiot that I am.
- I'd still love guest writers, I'd still love to guest write. Give me a topic and I'll go thermonuclear.
- Without spell check I would have spelled thermonuclear completely wrong, phew.
- Without Janine I would have not made it with ideas from the past month. Thanks, Neener!
- My yard is demanding more time, so it will get 30 minutes almost daily. Almost of course used in the vaguest of senses.
- I'm not sure what my yard has to do with blogging other than it's my co-nemesis.
- How cool is it that anyone can share their thoughts now? We've come a long way. I'll try not to take this great freedom for granted.