Two Months?

Can you believe that it's been almost 60 days since I lost posted in my own blog? I often ask myself if the blogging platform is dead, when honestly, I really am not that great of a content producer. Especially when the content is my life and the things I know. I'm not saying I'm dumb or shallow, I just don't think I could provide interesting material that could provide entertainment or be fun.

I still plan on posting though. I think if I force myself to write twice a week, I'll come up with something. I do have an announcement coming soon about my other writing project and I look forward to sharing that with everyone soon. In the meantime, talk among yourselves. Actually, it looks like most are doing a good enough job of that already.

Cheers and happy springtime!

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links