Where is Mike?



I know I publish so rarely nowadays on my personal blog. People just don't post in traditional means anymore. Most people throw out interesting information and tidbits to their social networks and I'm certainly no exception. But I wanted to post where I could be found if people wanted to interact with me even to this very day.


  • My Twitter is here
  • My Facebook is private to my family (sorry, not sorry). 
  • I write for iTechTriad, a great tech driven publication here
  • I write historical articles on Medium here. I'm doing a series on Washington's rules now.
I always look forward to interacting with friends. Please feel free to check me out, follow me, and let me know so I may do the same!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview