So Much Love!

You have to be kidding me. Over 1000 people have visited my blog? Dang, thanks guys (non gender specific). That's pretty cool. I hope people will continue to find useful information and insightful commentary.

This has been a horrible week! I came down with your run of the mill colds on Monday and I have been out of commission ever sense. I can't breathe, talk, swallow, eat, drink, and move. So I'm pretty much legally dead until it passes over. On top of everything else, I've vomited and developed some kind of pimple under my eyelid. I can't even close my eyes without pain!

I visited the doc, he gave me stuff for the congestion and for the sinus and ear infections that I have. I have a lot of pus in my head now. Whatever you do, don't squeeze my skull. It could get ugly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview