Crappy Recap

Wow, where have I been? I have neglected my minions. I just wanted to post a quick summary of events over the past few days.

Normally I'm around and on the computer enough to post at least an article or something, but Friday evening, we all went to the China Buffet or as Megan calls it City Wok (South Park reference). That was the most fun I've ever had at a Chinese resturant. We were all making rude loud noises and spewing pudding and taking cameraphone pictures of it all. That was a very good time.

Saturday I spent the day in Roanoke with Allen, Jessi, and Kat. I had a blast. I wish I had money to spend. I just walked out with an old Mudvayne DVD which I had been wanting to see for a while. We then watched The Sounds of the Underground DVD. So we had our metal fix for the evening.

Sunday morning all of us went to eat at the Cracker Barrel. It was another episode of City Wok. As a group we can be some crazy people. That afternoon we went to see Batman Begins and woo baby is that an excellent movie. That was really well done from the casting to the production to the direction. It was the Batman flick that I think a lot of people were looking forward to. That evening we all hung out and watched American Psycho because Kat wanted to see some more Christian Bale. That's another good flick. Very, very messed up but good flick.

Jessi took my advice and purchased a Pontiac Grand Am. She got a pretty good deal too! The car has mileage and a leak, but it is in great shape and I'm very proud of her for making a big time grown up decision. I tease, I influence that poor girl way way too much. She got to take it home tonight and she's already geeking it out. I'm so proud.

Gene has been hard at work hooking me up with some music and warez. He gets bitchy if I don't mention him. So big props to the stick!

Stay tuned, I'm cooking up some ideas for the bloggy blog. Till then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links