2006 is Here!

Happy New Year!

Time for another recap of the last weekend. It's all a blur now and it should be brief.

We headed to Lynchburg Saturday around 3 for the festivities. A smaller group than I hoped got together to enjoy the feast of chilli, meatballs and lil' smokies. We were at Doodie and Sandra's. Megan, Jessi, Kat, Heather and myself were all that was there.

It was so sad seeing Dick Clark in his condition after his stroke. I cried remember how I used to watch AB growing up with my mom. She was on that show once..back in the late 50's which also prompted me to think of my ailling mother.

We left the party around 1AM per the hosts request. Everyone seemed to be on edge so I went back to Jessi's to chill. An hour later my drunk wife calls and wants to go back to Richmond. We made it to the Big Horn before we got turned around and went back home.

We then stayed through Monday night..basically just chilling with friends and enjoying their company. Things were pretty much uneventful which suited me just fine.

Monday night I drove in 0 visability and pouring rain and lightning back to Richmond and here I sit. The year hasn't had the best start but I'm optimistic it's going to be a very interesting year. I'm looking forward to what lies ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview