Podcasting

I'm in Lynchburg this weekend helping my bestest friend move, but I'm up before everyone else so I thought I'd just post one of my random thoughts/ideas.

I'm going to start a podcast, probably within the next month or so featuring...well pretty much whatever I want it to feature. I plan on the format to be a metal show basically. I want people to take my 45-60 minute program, load it on their iPod's, and actually have good music and something really entertaining.

So wish me luck, I'm sure I'll have links to a special site real soon!

Comments

  1. Kick ass!

    The Lewis Podcast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah buddy!

    I don't think an iPod can handle that much metal in a one hour time frame either. I may need to come equipped with a warning label!

    No, a disclaimer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019