Funny Pics

I'm notorious for sharing with people where I find the content for my page, or where I learn about whats going on in tech or anything metal.

Now I'm giving out a good starting place to find funny pictures, videos, and flash to use in myspace, etc. This is an adult site, but we 're all grown ups here.

Here is where I go. There are several pages of pics and a lot of them have other websites listed on the pic itself. Of course I also go to Google or Yahoo for more. I just make it a point to turn off the filter that way I get the more raw material.

Remember though, please..if you want the image, go to a hosting site so you're not stealing bandwidth. It's not cool and you can get someone in $$$ trouble real fast.

Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates