Random Thoughts (with pics)

It's time to evolve my thoughts! I'm throwing in pictures...I know, stupid right? I'm still entertaining the masses here. The show must go on, no matter who exits stage left to pursue yet another stupid attempt at being "happy".
  • Tool!!!!! New CD as I mentioned drops next month and the first single finds its way on radio in about 2 weeks. The track is called "Vicarious". I'm getting goosebumps. I have been listening to all of their prior works to get myself ready. I'm also ready for a nice April Fools joke from Maynard. He's getting good at it.
  • The apartment is looking a lot better. I have everything cleaned up and put away. Now I just need..some company.
  • Topaz is grieving. That's what my Mom used to call it anyway when I left my cat and went off to college. She has a grayish tone in her eyes that I haven't seen before and she's gone out of her way to comfort me lately. She's not eating, so I'm getting some fresh food for her tomorrow. I'm really worried about her.
  • I'm doing ok. Not much else to say there.
  • Jessi is coming in Friday night to hang out then we're off to Lynchburg for the weekend to attend Ben's brother's birthday party. Sounds like a good time will be had.
  • Take a look at this girl I saw on an ad on myspace. She's beautiful. I really need to do some more work on my abs to keep up with chicks like this. Women are going to be the death of me. I'll die happy though, if not alone and really pissed..
  • I want to cuss some lyrics, so how about some Slipknot? "Fuck it all, fuck this world, fuck everything that you stand for. Don't belong, don't accept, don't give a shit, don't you ever fucking judge me". That felt good.
  • Crack kills..mmk?
  • I suddenly feel powerful. It's not one of my manic ego trips. I feel that I am going to be a force...once I get over myself.
  • Funny pic I found online. You go, Luke!

    Here's to new beginnings. Let's get drunk, or something.

Comments

  1. been waiting for ever for this.. April 17(Maynard's 42nd Bday btw) and we get Vicarius..and I can't fucken wait!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links