Are you Ready?

Christina, I am so ready...for Ozzfest. Hell for all of the summer concerts. Right now I'm chomping at the bit for the show at AlleyKatz on May 6. I'm sure I'll post about it at a later date.

So what's going on in the world of Lewis?

Not a whole lot. Prepare for boredom.

I did laundry on Sunday. I walked my basket to the laundrymat and took Harry Potter with me to have something to read while I waited. It went pretty quick. It was nice and quiet outside. No gunshot wounds or crackheads running around. So I sat out and got about 2 hours worth of sun while I did my clothes.

The pest people are coming in again tomorrow to spray for our perpetual bug problem. I have the place really clean now and I don't see many critters, but every now and then it's always a happy surprise to see 6 eyes staring me down when I'm trying to take a piss!

They are almost done with the downstairs apartment. I am saying a prayer every night that I get cool neighbors. I know what I'll get though. I'll get some single mom with 3 very loud kids. And that's fine. She bitches once about that blaring loud death metal coming from her ceiling I'll reminder her to either shut her kids up, or learn to enjoy Behemoth.

I took a bath for the first time in...like 6 years Saturday. I forgot how relaxing that is to sit in boiling hot water and just soak. I know I've gotta get in game shape to go tothe pool this summer, definately not the one here, but there's a nice one at the gym I'm going to be joining soon.

I finally told Dad what happened with me and Kat. Nothing was really news to him, he's more concered about Red, his beagle who is very sick right now. They thought they were going to lose him. I agree with him. There are much bigger things to worry about.

Like what am I going to do with all this money I have now? Anyone going to Seattle with me this summer? Come on..buy your own tickets though!

I have been drinking diet soda all week. I never in my life thought that I would. It's not too bad once you get past... that taste. Yuck!

Thanks again to my friends for standing by me. God I can't repay any of you with enough appreciation. I got a lot of emails lately and I can only promise that things are going to be so much better than they ever were. I can't wait to unleash the new Mike to the world. Fun, fun times are coming.

Comments

  1. *hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs *

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs* 4 days of Jessi in 2 weeks. What will they say? Oh, what will they say?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links