My Dirty Lil' Secret

What better way to mark this date than to share a little bit about my whereabouts over the past few weeks. Thanks to a discussion about In Flames, I started meeting up with Janine (yeah, that's her). It's just crazy and exciting to find someone who's actually on my wavelength..I can be the real me and not fear for a thing.

Our first night out she took me to Wonderland down in the River district. I still want to call that Shockoe bottom, but I'm learning to adapt. From there after a few nights of pool and a lot of hanging out, I realized this beautiful, smart, crazy, spontanious woman was meant to be in my life now. I rediscovered my love for PBR too...and bars in general.

Tomorrow we are going to say goodbye eating junk food with a feast at the chinese buffet on Midlothian, and work on eating better. This weekend should be fun too. I get to ride around town in her new PT Cruiser. She's working non stop on finishing her school and I'm very excited and proud of her.

Well, you people know enough now. I'm very happy for the first time in a long time and I hope this feeling lasts for a long, long time.

Comments

  1. Okay, how adorable is she? You got a cutie my friend. Glad to hear you're having good times. Sorry it's been forever since I've read blogs, I'm a slacker. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're no slacker! You're super busy.
    She's really good for me and I'm happy. Peace and hair streaks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview