Another Crazy Weekend

Insomnia is taking the best of me. I'm quite accustomed to having Janine in my arms as I drift off to meet the Sandman, but tonight, I'm at home so that she can focus on her schoolwork. Tomorrow she has a study session too with classmates, so I will be home again. Topaz misses me though and she is in need of a lot of attention.

Saturday evening, Janine and I went to visit Tracy and meet some of her friends at her house. She has a really nice place and 3 adorable and entertaining dogs. Two of which are Bassett Hounds and are very fat and happy indeed.

We then packed up the PT Cruiser and headed to Wonderland to see Rev. D Ray and The Shockers and Gojira-X. Both bands were amazing as always. It's a very infectuous sound and I can't wait for them to play around here again, and again, and again.

We got out of there pretty late and went back home to crash. I think I'm still suffering from some sort of jet lag because my sleep schedule is all over the place.

Sunday I spent the day with Janine hanging out. We picked up Underworld Evolution which I had to see again. The names were hard to keep up with when I saw it the first time. It made a lot more sense and I think I have to catch it one more time. We didn't even make it to the end of that before we were passed out. I knew it was going to be hard going back to work Monday, and sure enough it was. It's hard to get everything caught up again after being away for so long.

Sorry my recap is so narrow in thought, I do think it is time for me to sleep now. Deep and long. Until that damn alarm clock interupts it again anyways!

Comments

  1. I watched underworld last week...loved it...i am drunk in chicago...well outside the airport where an American AIrline plane crash landed live on the news this morning...mmmm hmmm...see ya thursday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019