More Recappage

It seems all I ever do is recap events, lately, but with little else on my mind..it keeps the Lewis Show runnin'.

I had a great time last week. Janine and I went to see the Richmond Braves play. I haven't been there since 1992 at least. The stadium still looks the same. There was probably the biggest crowd I've ever seen at one of those games too. Most people were really there for the fireworks though. At least the Braves won! Yay.

The fireworks were nothing short of amazing! I don't think I've ever been to a real fireworks show. I usually just park somewhere close to a ballpark or something to watch them from a distance. I know there had to have been 20 minutes of non stop colors and sounds and explosions. The ballpark did an excellent job.

The rest of my week was pretty much uneventful. I had a short week at work, which was mostly disastrous, but I think most of my problems were fixed...at least I hope so. I just cant express how lucky I am to have so many cool, understanding, and helpful coworkers. When I count my blessings when things get bad, I count them too.

Jessi came into town Friday night. I think we watched a little TV then we both passed out. This is kinda her off week before jetting off to the San Diego Comic Convention. She's gonna have a blast!

Last night Jessi, Janine, and I went to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. I'm not much for reviews but I do have one observation from the movie. First, the movie is outstanding. It overexceeds every expectation you can have coming into a movie. With that said, I now know that a movie can go way overboard (pardon the pun). What I mean is the movie is so good, so full of plot twists, so full of action, so full of great effects, so full of great casting and characters, the movie left me feeling overwhelmed. I'm not saying that's bad. I am saying that the movie is fantastic and worth seeing at least twice, just to catch a general idea of what's going on!

Today promises to be a lazy day. I have some poker to play, Jessi and I are going to hang out a bit longer, and hopefully I'll be spending the night with my Janine over at her place, or here, or wherever we can rest. It's going to be a long month and there's a lot going on. Maybe I'll talk about it all later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview