I Did It!!

I was able to stop time for a split second!

Ok, I can't stop time, but I can drive now. I'm so excited! The drive home was so much fun. I don't think I've ever had so much fun driving down the interstate and yelling MOVE to the people who were clogging up the fast lane.

Ye haw! I'm driving! So here I sit. I'm going to help Janine's brother bring back some things that Janine got from her grandmother then wait for her to get off work. Then we're going to Outback to celebrate. Now my baby can sleep in and I can drive myself in. Now I don't have to rely on Leslie who was gettng more and more aggrivated to take me home. Now Kelly can go around the office to get everyone's food order and take a nap while I go get it.

Ok, maybe no naps, Kelly, but you can stay and answer the phones. Or even better. Come with me and listen to Mushroomhead and Lamb of God with me, har har!

I'm so happy!

Comments

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *happy dance*
    So when you guys coming to see me?! :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019