Sum Ting Fun Ni

This will hold you over a while longer, until I'm back!

Learn Chinese in 5 minutes. Read these outloud:

That's not right. Sum Ting Wong

Are you harboring a fugitive? Hu Yu Hai Ding

See me ASAP. Kum Hia Nao

Stupid Man. Dum Fuk

Small Horse. Tai Ni Po Ni

Did you go to the beach? Wai Yu So Tan

I bumped into a coffee table. Ai Bang Mai Fu Kin Ni

I think you need a face lift. Chin Tu Fat

It's very dark in here. Wai So Dim

I thought you were on a diet. Wai Yu Mun Ching

This is a tow away zone. No Pah King

Our meeting is scheduled for next week. Wai Yu Kum Nao

Staying out of sight. Lei Ying Lo

He's cleaning his automobile. Wa Shing Ka

Your body odor is offensive. Yu Stin Ki Pu

Great. Fa Kin Su Pa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links