What Did Mikey Get?

I'm still actually pretty speechless about this year, but in a good way..

I GOT MY iPOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's an amazing piece of machinery. I've loaded my music already. That only took 3 hours to sync. Now I am putting videos on there. I can't for the life of me begin to fill this thing, but I'm going to try my best. Janine, thank you. I have been wanting and wishing and praying that I would get an iPod and now I finally have it. I'm shocked and amazed and so happy to have it.

Damn, I love her.

Her mom got us a new DVD/VCR combo. Our DVD player had pretty much hit the crapper a long time ago. The big challenge now is to get the surround sound set up properly. I also got a really nice shirt from her as well. Rachel and Andy are offering to help us clean off our back porch, and Wes got me a gift card to Best Buy. I used that already purchasing a case for the iPod.
My parents gave Janine and I some cash, always the coolest of presents.

All in all, not a bad grab for this year! I got Janine a digital camera. Now I can upload pictures and video into the blog and make it that much more personable. Most important, we will be able to record and save the memories that we are going to make over the next several years of our lives.

I'm off to sync up some video. Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. Ahem. And you got a totally awesome t-shirt from your best friend *poke* :P
    Thank you both for the gift card. our hot topic totally sucks so I"m just gonna shop online one night this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it baby. I love you very much. I hope that the Ipod has bought me a get out of jail free card for some of my more unscrupulous behavior. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap!

    I got that totally awesome Unearth t shirt. I only forgot about it b/c it's dirty already in my mountain of laundry! The iPod made me forget ;)

    Janine, you totally restocked on your get out of jail cards!! Thank you so so so so so sosososososo much!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019