That Time of Year...again

I think I have my body trained to catch that one big cold this time every year. For as long as I can remember, I've come down with some various strand of ass kicking Asian cold virus. I made it through work Wednesday being utterly miserable but it only got worse Thursday and then even worse than that on Friday.

I'm feeling pretty icky still today, but I feel semi functional. The good news is that it's just a cold, it's not the flu. I got the flu last 2 years ago and I thought I was literally going to die. I'm glad Tylenol works so well on me. I don't know if it's a placebo effect or not, but it fights the symptoms well enough.

I had a good time last Saturday night. We celebrated Krump's birthday at WonderLand. Tis the season for birthdays. It seems that a lot of people were born this time of year and between October and November. Even my own birthday is coming up in a couple weeks. I'll be....33......

Fuck. That. I'm old. I don't feel old though. I gotta admit I'm feeling pretty good and that's not the Tylenol speaking either. Maybe it's the caffine.

I'll post pics again soon, well as soon as I can get my hands on the camera. I'll post pictures of the party last weekend along with the roses I got for Janine for Valentine's Day. They were really nice flowers. Being the tech nerd that I am, I ordered them online from Pro Flowers. Those guys are really good, and it's really easy to use. I highly recommend them. I'm so happy and in love. I just can't wait to be able to take some time off with her and go see the world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019