Planet Lewis Show

Did Easter come and go already? Is the tax deadline this weekend? Who stole March? Why am I asking so many questions?

I have no idea. Most of those questions are rhetorical anyways. So what's been going on since my week long blog nap? I'm really enjoying the new website. It's just cool to have my own domain like this. I'm debating going to StickerJunkie and ordering 100 lil bumper stickers and hand them out to everyone I know.

That Sanjaya guy is still on American Idol. That's just funny. I think people are voting for him with the intention of derailing the show. I hate to say this, but the negative publicity is still causing the show to kill with the ratings, which means you can vote for 100 Sanjaya's and that's not going to accomplish a damn thing. Just vote the guy off. I know pop singers aren't supposed to actually have any real talent, but the whole subject is starting to grate my nerves.

Janine and I have started watching Alias. She watched and loved that show, I just never really got into it. I like the whole spy angle though, so I think I'm going to enjoy it this time around. Plus it's made by the same person that created Lost. So I'm kinda getting in this guy's head which will help me figure out what's going on with season 3 of Lost..which is playing now.

This has not been a good week for Don Imus. Not only has he lost his TV spot with MSNBC, but today CBS radio said they will not have him on the air in the mornings anymore. I can't say this affects me at all, Don's been irrelavant for years now. Hopefully now people can move on and face some real problems in our culture like actual racists and not old fart has-been shock jocks.

Speaking of shocking, I showed Janine this addictive little flash game last night and we are both hooked. The purpose of the game is to put up towers to stop this army of blue balls from making it from one end of the game field to the other. Now despite my testicle reference, it has nothing to do with man parts at all, but I would warn anyone that clicks on the link that this game is very addictive and can take hours....if not years from your life.

That's all for me, I think it's time for me to go watch some podcasts, that way I can shield myself from watching the news and the world going to hell in a handbasket....or to a craft store in a hell basket.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019