Snow Angels?






Janine had an interview this morning at 9. No, she's not applying for work, she's interviewing an potential applicatant. She got me out of bed to show me a winter wonderland outside! I laughed and mocked the weather guy Thursday night when he said it was going to snow, but he was right.

I took some shots and called my Dad. He said Warsaw has gotten 4 inches of snow and it's still falling! This is insane. I had to find my coat and I still can't find my gloves or my stocking cap. As a matter of habit I almost put on my jean shorts to clean off our cars.

It's snowing in April! Dammit!

Comments

  1. It's snowed here almost every day this week. Nothing much to speak of, but the few minutes it snowed earlier this morning covered the sidewalk and had me raving, "I can't believe it's snowing in April."

    Aaron is taking his road test for his drivers license as I type. I hope the snow didn't freak him out and make him more nervous than he already was.

    The prospect of a 16 year old driver has me needing a valium, or at the least, a fifth of something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter... you missed a good time Friday night... lots of booze and food...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019