Good Stuff


Yep, Janine and I are hooked on the new Battlestar Galactica on Sci-Fi. We're watching the first season thanks to Blockbuster.

I highly recommend it over these summer months of reruns and annoying talent shows. It's not just about spaceships and lasers, it actually has a plot and several plot twists. And there's only a couple seasons and you're caught up.

Don't forget about my tumblog, people. I post there daily!


(I've hijacked The Lewis show. Let's talk about the reformation of Menudo) Ok hijacker Janine, it's Menudo time!
Yeah, Menudo. The official interrogation artists at Club Gitmo...

Comments

  1. Ohhh, Menudo. I'll make a slightly embarrassing confession here. Remember when they were on Saturday morning TV with a music video? In retrospect, I use the term "video" lightly.

    Anyway, I had a cassette recorder. Remember cassette tapes? heh I'd hold it up to the TV and tape their little segment and listen to it over and over again.

    Oh, my. I couldn't decide which Menudo guy was the cutest. I had a poster of them on my bedroom wall, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019