There's No Posts

Yeah, I've droned on and on about twitter, but the other craze in microblogging comes from Tumblr! If you don't see posts on the main blog, there will always be twitter posts and I'll throw something on my tumble log at least once a day! So there, now there's so much Lewis Show it's almost unbearable.

At any rate, what's been going on? Not much this week. Janine and I have been catching up on some older movies and some newer releases. She had never seen Mission Impossible 2, so we saw that, that was our Tom Cruise quota for at least the next 18 months. We also watched Pan's Labyrinth and The Fountain which have to be two of the most bizarre and dark movies that I know we both have seen in a long, long, long time!

I've been a grilling manic too! We got one of those small charcoal grills and I've pretty much cooked everything on it that's able to be cooked. Everything from hot dogs, to hamburgers, to barbq chicken strips. Very yummy!

Sam and Jessi are at HeroesCon this weekend, so I'm sure they'll be posting about their adventures soon enough, and I hope they take lots of pictures of the geekness!

Janine and I have also narrowed down our vacation plans a bit, which means we both have to make sure we can get off work, and have the funds to go to Atlantic City Labor Day week! I know we'll both have a good time and I know that we're both wayyyy overdue for a break! I do think that we'll take an extended weekend somewhere near the beach in the next 3-4 weeks, but we haven't nailed that down yet.
I'm really going to need something after the last week this month. Two very very key people are going to be off work, which means insanity of the likes that I am just not prepared for. I might be spending some time in the crazy farm if my stress level stays as high as it is.

Who would have ever guessed I'd get a neopets account? I don't know, it's a good way to play some games, and I have a virtual pet which means even more responsibility over the two real pets that we own. Janine and I have been playing games constantly on that site all week!


That's all for now, don't forget to bookmark my twitter and my tumblr feeds...or you're just missing out.

Comments

  1. awwww, I am a key person.... i guess that is why i am going to the 'key' adminstrators meeting in atlanta...with a stop in gayville... hehehehe... dont forget stacy...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019