Graduation/Surprise Party

I realize I'm overloading my poor blog with pictures. I'm actually going to work on an embed sideshow when I get the chance that way all these photos can show up on demand and not in a post that'll vanish into obscurity over time. But in the meantime, pics from Dave's graduation party!

We all met up at Dad's church. I haven't been there in years so it was all very nostalgic.

Dave was surprised. He's been the center of attention for a straight week now. I was thrilled to be out of the spotlight for a little while!

With any celebration or reunion comes dozens and dozens of pictures. I was just trying to get back to the shrimp tray before Dad ate 'em all!

Janine's been such a trooper this week; taking me to Baltimore and back, meeting my entire family and getting their life stories in one setting, and taking very good care of Kaleb so his Mom could coordinate this big event.

I think we got everyone. Tall people always go to the back. That's where you'll always find Janine and me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019