This IS Halloween!

There's Christmas decorations everywhere.....

We have not even hit the threshold of Halloween and already there are Christmas trees and wreaths and ornaments. We are barely 3 weeks into fall, we are barely a week into cooler weather, and already stores are looking to the biggest commercialized holiday...ever!

I don't want to forget about the two holidays that come in between though, and by gosh I'm going to celebrate both and snarl at anything Christmassy. I'm not a grinch, but this is why everyone is so burned out when Christmas does arrive. It's shoved down our throats 2 months in advance now!

At any rate, Halloween is next Wednesday, and while I may not dress up, I always get into the spirit by decorating the house. Janine loves this day way more than I do, so I get to sit back and enjoy her enjoying the holiday. I have pics to prove it.

Happy Halloween everyone. For Pete's sake carve a pumpkin or something!


The dining room table is very, very festive!

Janine's handywork. A regular Jack O'Lantern and a Spiderman Jack O'Lantern (for Keeper.)


Boo!!!

The piano is also festive.

Janine made this a couple nights ago. The picture does not do it justice. It's very beautiful. And after watching The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D, this was some brilliant artwork!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019