And in Other News

I have to get back into my old pre holiday routine and fast! I was off today (see prior, oh, 2 or 3 posts) so that's 3 weeks in a row where I've had some kind of extended weekend. I think things will be getting back to normal just in time for all the babies to be born.

I do feel productive, though. I got Janine's car nice and clean after I trashed it on our trip. That's a very nice feeling of accomplishment. I love driving her car. I just really wish I could "pimp" it out, you know, put nice wheels on it, put a flames down the sides, maybe one of those large carburetors (you know, the ones that go over the hood). I mean she does drive a PT Cruiser, I think she should do it up right, 1950's hot rod style!

I am nervous about this weekend, the Seahawks are coming to town to play the GB Packers. They played a heck of a game in the second half against the surging Redskins late week, so I'm hoping for blizzard conditions this weekend for sure.

Will this be the year that Mike buys a Mac? Stay tuned to find out.

Don't think I forgot about Metal Mondays. I'm keeping that tradition alive with some extreme hardcore out of Baltimore. This is Misery Index playing in Germany. Good job, guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019