Plug of the Week!

I have been seriously slacking with the blog. I know lately I have been posting somewhat addictive sites and this weeks plug is no different.

This site does have a lot more adult content than a lot of my previous posts, so you've been warned. Craigslist is a hugely successful online classified service that has changed that way the online community buys and sells. People that know the site know full well it can be very innocent, from shopping for a refrigerator or car to the outright outlandish personal section which to me is nothing short of really, really creepy.

There are some posts on Craigslist that are so crazy though that people nominate in a best of website. That is the Best of Craigslist website. I have found endless entertainment reading about people's rants about everything from finding a roomate to selling anatomically correct furniture.

Enjoy and accept my apologies for getting you hooked on another quirky part of the interwebs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview