I'm Frickin' Everywhere

I didn't have to think too hard about my web pick of the week:

While listening to Net@Night with Leo LaPorte and Amber MacArthur, I hear them discussing a site called Friend Feed. Basically it's a site that aggregates your entire web feed experience and puts it into one pretty little package. This is great for people that are in a lot of social networks as I have found myself in over the past couple years. I'm all over the place. I'm everywhere from Twitter, to Facebook, to Pownce, to MySpace and everywhere in between.

I've now plugged in all of my networks into Friend Feed and I have now an extensive feed of all of my feeds. Talk about going into a downward spiral of self importance! I love the service, don't get me wrong, this is really a neat and organized way to follow me, and for me to follow my friends that take the time to feed their feeds into this feed, but pretty soon I'm going to hit feed overload. My bathroom breaks are going to have their own RSS feed.

The humanity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019